Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Z is for Zen World


The Paisley series is something I am very passionate about and it many times is my little Zen World. There is nothing better in this world than escaping to some place where everything is calm, good and right, The Eternals is that place for me.

I started thinking her life back in 2009 after I wrote that first short story about her purple flames. Somewhere along the way, I was sidetracked. I had to back pedal awhile until I got back on solid footing. Well, hopefully I am on solid footing these days with her, but only time will tell.

To me, my Paisley series represents many things, but above all, it represents the love of family and close friends. Many family members and close friends are mentioned with Paisley’s World, they bring me comfort in this world and my fantasy world.  

I do share some of my Paisley short stories with my oldest grand daughter who is almost nine. I plan to write each of the Paisley novels so people of all ages can read them and enjoy them as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment