Wednesday, April 17, 2013

O is for Obsessions


As the author of this Paisley series, I guess you could say her one huge obsession is her desire to get to the mortal world. I can see why she wants to get there, but that is because I wrote it. I will share with you why she wishes to get there.

You see dear readers; Grandma Ruth is in the mortal world. Paisley’s father King Timmons banished grandma to the mortal world years ago. Ruth can visit the Eternals but she cannot ‘live’ there. Paisley got very attached to her grandma in the few precious years before the banishment occurred. Also in the mortal world is that man in the mirror. 

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, this sounds like a terribly creative and very exciting backdrop. You've really got my attention with the man in the mirror. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am putting this on my Good Reads. I can't wait to learn more.
    Connie
    A to Z-ing to the end
    Peanut Butter and Whine

    ReplyDelete